AssistKD head to Leeds in their support of IIBA regional events
9 June 2017
On Thursday 29th June, Lynda Girvan will talk at the IIBA Branch event in Leeds. Lynda will provide insights into the latest BCS publication Agile and Business Analysis which was co-authored by Lynda and Debbie Paul. In the talk Lynda will discuss:
- What is an Agile Business Analyst?
- The benefits of Lean, System and Service thinking
- The need to shorten the loop from requirement to delivery
- How to use agile models to visualise and understand 'just enough'
- How Agile Business Analysts add value and contribute to development teams
For more details and to book your place click here