BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Practice
Awarding body: BCS
Pass mark: 50%
Examination type1 hour open-book, scenario-based examination preceded by 15 minutes reading time.
Syllabus SummaryHolders of the BCS BSD Certificate in Business Analysis Practice should be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of business strategy and strategic analysis techniques
- Act as effective members of a team investigating an organisation's business systems with a view to recommending business improvements
- Apply techniques in order to analyse and model business systems
- Understand how recommendations for business improvement may be identified
- Assist in the production of a rigorous business case covering the development and implementation of business changes
- Identify how business requirements may be supported by IT systems
Pre-requisitesThere are no specific pre-requisites for entry to the examination, however candidates should be suitably prepared and possess the appropriate skills and knowledge to fulfil the objectives above.
PreparationOur Business Analysis Practice course prepares you for this examination. The examination is taken at the end of the course.
The examination can also be taken directly. View exam dates >