AssistKD strives to deliver excellence across the portfolio of training, apprenticeship, certification and consultancy services offered to customers. We are committed to treating all of our employees, clients and participants on AssistKD training courses and apprenticeship programmes with equality and respect.
At AssistKD we:
- ensure that AssistKD training and mentoring services are engaging and interactive, applying the principles of experiential learning where possible and encouraging discussion and sharing of ideas and work experiences;
- treat all employees and participants on AssistKD training courses and apprenticeship programmes with courtesy and respect, recognising diversity and ensuring inclusivity;
- require that AssistKD training consultants and mentors are specialists, with extensive knowledge and experience in the subjects they present;
- encourage all staff to explore new ideas and developments in their areas of specialism and to contribute to their professional communities;
- believe that people work best in collaborative, supportive teams and embed the principles of effective teamwork throughout AssistKD;
- recognise the importance of individual learning preferences and offer flexible learning and development solutions that meet individual needs;
- evaluate the progress and achievements of course participants and apprentices to assure the quality of their learning experience and ensure support is offered and available when needed.