1 hour open-book, scenario-based examination preceded by 15 minutes reading time
Holders of the BCS Certificate in Benefits Management and Business Acceptance should be able to carry out the following tasks:
- Benefits Management
- Describe the contents of a business case
- Explain the importance of the alignment between the business strategy and the business case
- Explain the difference between tangible and intangible benefits
- Describe the four key categories of benefits
- Describe the roles in benefits management
- Describe a process for benefits management
- Describe the benefits plan
- Describe the solution delivery process
- Acceptance Testing
- Define a framework for effective acceptance testing
- Develop appropriate acceptance testing scenario test specifications
- Develop appropriate acceptance testing plans
- Define prerequisites to acceptance testing
- Solution Implementation
- Identify implementation issues
- Explain implementation strategies
There are no specific pre-requisites for entry to the examination, however candidates should be suitably prepared and possess the appropriate skills and knowledge to fulfil the objectives above.
Our Benefits Management and Business Acceptance course prepares you for this examination. The examination is taken at the end of the course.
The examination can also be taken directly
This is a specialist certificate in the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis.