A closed book multiple-choice examination.
Holders of the BCS Certificate in Commercial Awareness should be able to:
- Describe the range and type of business organisations in the UK
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of a range of management structures operated within organisations
- Demonstrate an understanding of the work carried out by key functions found within organisations
- Explain legislative issues affecting information systems
- Understand the range of activities carried out by financial and management accountants
- Apply investment appraisal, costing and cash flow forecasting techniques
There are no specific pre-requisites for entry to the examination, however candidates should be suitably prepared and possess the appropriate skills and knowledge to fulfil the objectives above.
Our Commercial Awareness course prepares you for this examination. The examination is taken at the end of the course.
This is a specialist certificate in the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis.