1 hour open-book, scenario-based written examination preceded by 15 minutes reading time.
Holders of the BCS BSD Certificate in Modelling Business Processes should be able to:
- Identify and model core business processes at an organisational level
- Model business processes at an operational level
- Analyse activities within business processes
- Analyse managerial and performance aspects of activities and processes
- Evaluate and re-design business processes
There are no specific pre-requisites for entry to the examination, however candidates should be suitably prepared and possess the appropriate skills and knowledge to fulfil the objectives above.
Our Modelling Business Processes course prepares you for this examination. The examination is taken at the end of the course.
The examination can also be taken directly
This is a specialist certificate in the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis.