From 1st January 2020, the Modelling Business Processes examination will be closed book, and will last for one hour 15 minutes.
Holders of the BCS BSD Certificate in Modelling Business Processes should be able to:
- Identify and model core business processes at an organisational level
- Model business processes at an operational level
- Analyse activities within business processes
- Analyse managerial and performance aspects of activities and processes
- Evaluate and re-design business processes
There are no specific pre-requisites for entry to the examination, however candidates should be suitably prepared and possess the appropriate skills and knowledge to fulfil the objectives above.
Our Modelling Business Processes course prepares you for this examination. The examination is taken at the end of the course.
The examination can also be taken directly
This is a specialist certificate in the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis.