A closed book multiple-choice examination.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of business analysis principles and techniques.
- The role and competencies of a business analyst
- Strategy analysis
- Business system and business process modelling
- Stakeholder analysis
- Investigation and modelling techniques
- Requirements engineering
- Business case development
- Management of business change
There are no specific pre-requisites for entry to the examination, however candidates should be suitably prepared and possess appropriate knowledge of the key areas shown above.
Our Foundation in Business Analysis course prepares you for this examination. The examination is taken at the end of the course.
This is a specialist certificate in the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis.
This qualification covers SFIA skills BUAN3 and UNAN3.