A one hour, closed-book, examination of 40 multiple-choice questions based on a case study senario. The case study scenarion will be provided in advance of the examination.
Holders of the BCS Practitioner Certificate in Enterprise and Solution Architecture should be able:
- to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of intermediate level concepts, including architecture processes and descriptions
- to show that they can apply this knowledge to a case study that involves producing deliverables in the following areas:
- architecture precursors: goals, directives and scope
- architecture descriptions: business, data, applications and infrastructure architecture
- They will also have demonstrated their knowledge and understanding of architecture management techniques in the areas of migration planning, implementation, change management and governance.
Candidates must have gained the following before taking this examination:
- the BCS Intermediate level certificate or the TOGAF 8 or TOGAF 9 Level 2 Certificate and have studied the BCS Intermediate level Syllabus and Reference Model
It is recommended that candidates:
- Have 6 years experience of IS/IT work including some architecture definition.
Our Enterprise and Solution Architecture Practitioner course prepares you for this examination. The examination is taken at the end of the course.
This is a specialist certificate in the BCS International Diploma in Solution Development.