Our Business Analysis Service Delivery course is for anyone who wants to create an effective business analysis service framework and build and lead a thriving business analysis service. It’s ideal for senior business analysts, BA managers and business change leaders.
Business Analysis Service Delivery is also a Business Skills module for the BCS (ISEB) Advanced Diploma in Business Analysis.
Behind every high performing business analysis service is an effective BA leader. Aimed at business analysts, project and business managers and business change leaders, AssistKD’s Business Analysis Service Delivery course equips you with the skills, understanding, concepts and techniques you need to build, lead and sustain a thriving and successful business analysis service with confidence. Topics include resourcing strategy, recruitment, practice standards, performance management, support tools and ensuring service quality.
This course was developed by Debra Paul and Christina Lovelock, authors of the bestselling BCS book: Delivering Business Analysis: The BA Service Handbook. It is presented by one of the expert training consultants pictured below, each of whom has substantial experience of leading a business analysis service.
To give you an overview of what you’ll learn, here’s a quick guide to the three days of the course.
- The BA Service and the BA Service Framework.
- Recruitment and succession planning.
- Enabling high performing teams.
- Standards, templates and support tools.
- BA Service leadership frameworks.
- Demand management.
- BA Service customers.
- Developing a BA Service Charter.
- Service maturity and quality.
For virtual courses a printed copy of the latest edition of the comprehensive course manual will be sent to your home address in good time for the start of the AssistKD Business Analysis Service Delivery course. Our delegates tell us that having access to a physical document is useful as a reference document and for taking notes during the course. In addition, a link will be emailed to you to enable you to access an electronic copy of the same comprehensive manual for convenient future reference.
Delegates attending face to face classroom courses will receive their printed manual on Day 1 of the course.
Yes. During this three-day course you’ll receive all the training you need to prepare for the BCS Professional Certificate in Business Analysis Service Delivery examination. The examination for this certificate lasts for 90 minutes and consists of 40 scenario-based multiple-choice questions. The pass mark is 26/40 or 65%. A pass means you’re another step closer to achieving the BCS International Advanced Diploma in Business Analysis.
The Business Analysis Service Delivery exam is taken remotely using the BCS online exam proctoring service.
A comprehensive course manual is provided and the course can be tailored to reflect the emphasis required by the customer.
If this course is part of your BCS Advanced Diploma in Business Analysis programme, you have a choice of further modules to study including Business Architecture, Agile Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Advanced Requirements Engineering, Business Finance, Benefits Planning and Realisation, Team Leadership and Stakeholder Engagement.
Business Analysis Service Delivery (a three-day course)
Overview of the BA Service
- BA Service concept and structures
- The BA Service Framework
- Value and value propositions
Recruitment strategy and succession planning
- Business analyst recruitment pipelines
- The career pathway for business analysts
- The succession planning process
Enabling high performing BA teams
- The T-shaped professional and skill development frameworks
- Communities of practice
- Fixed and growth mindsets
- Performance management tools and techniques
Standards, templates and support tools
- Creating and using standards and templates
- Categories of support tool
- Support tool maturity levels and use
Leading and operating a BA Service
- The BA leader skills and tools
- Leadership frameworks and models
- BA Service and resource demand management
BA Service customers
- Customer categories and service dimensions
- The iceberg culture model
- The BA Service Charter
BA Service quality
- Service maturity and assessment models
- The quality management lifecycle and techniques
- Performance management and measurement
©Assist Knowledge Development Ltd.