AssistKD’s Business Design courses are for anyone who wants to gain a better understanding of the customer experience and transform their business service offering. You will build a portfolio of must-have skills and techniques which could lead to a successful career in Business Service Design.
- Analyse your business service offering, looking at services, systems and processes from a customer perspective.
- Understand the value proposition from your customers’ point of view.
- Map every touchpoint of the customer journey, across all platforms to better understand the entire customer experience.
- Use innovative Design Thinking techniques to unlock insights and transform your business service.
Business Service Design: Explore your business services, their value propositions and the customer perspective.
- Study the four key strands of thinking behind innovative, customer-centric service design: Systems Thinking, Service Thinking, Design Thinking and Lean Thinking.
- Learn about the impact of business services, systems and processes on customer satisfaction.
- Identify where changes are required. Understand where changes can be made to improve the customer experience.
- Master useful Service Design techniques to drive business innovation.
CX Analysis: Transform the customer experience you offer.
- Discover how a seamless, positive customer journey with touchpoints across all digital platforms engages customers and improves customer satisfaction.
- Learn key CX Analysis techniques for effective business design.
Design Thinking: Investigate and resolve business challenges, taking an innovative customer-centric approach.
- Study this highly creative iterative process, learning how to empathise with the customer, unlock key insights, question assumptions, explore strategies and test ideas.
- Find innovative and relevant solutions to business challenges.