Service designers, business analysts, project managers, business change practitioners and anyone who provides consultancy guidance to business customers.
If you are an internal or external consultant who works with business customers to improve their service offering, you need to understand service consultancy and have the ability to apply a range of service design techniques within a consultancy context. This Service Design Consultancy course covers all of the key topics needed to succeed as a service design consultant, including the service design consultancy service framework, the consultancy lifecycle and the ways in which consultants gain trust with their customers.
- Introduction to Service Design Consultancy and the SD Consultancy Service Framework
- Service Design Principles and Ethics
- Initiating and qualifying a service design consulting assignment
- Investigating a business service situation
- Business service performance measures
- Appraising and diagnosing a business service situation
- Generating service design options
- Techniques to evaluate service design options
- Techniques to implement a service design solution
For virtual courses a printed copy of the latest edition of the comprehensive course manual will be sent to your home address in good time for the start of your course. Our delegates tell us that having access to a physical document is beneficial as both a reference document and for taking notes during the course. In addition, a link will be emailed to you to enable you to access an electronic copy of the same comprehensive manual for convenient future reference.
Yes. During this three day course you’ll receive all the training you need to prepare for the A4Q Certificate in Service Design Consultancy examination. The examination for this certificate lasts for 60 minutes and consists of 40 scenario-based multiple-choice questions. The pass mark is 26/40 or 65%. A pass means you’re another step closer to achieving the A4Q Certified Service Designer Award.
The exam is taken remotely using the iSQI online exam proctoring service.
A physical and electronic version of the comprehensive course manual is provided. Where this course is run as a private, inhouse course, it may be possible to tailor the content to meet the customer’s requirements.