1. A guarantee that the course you’ve booked will run as scheduled
Customers tell us that late changes to course dates and locations can be a major inconvenience. That’s why we make this promise to you; if you book an AssistKD course you can make your travel arrangements safe in the knowledge that the course will run on the date you booked and at the location shown on our schedule.
2. A comprehensive printed and electronic course manual
On AssistKD courses each delegate is provided with a comprehensive printed and electronic reference manual that is designed for use both during the course and in the workplace. Delegates tell us that our manuals are second to none and are invaluable as an exam revision tool. We also provide pads, pens and our own specially designed set of Post-it notes.
3. A trainer who is an acknowledged industry expert
Every AssistKD trainer is specially selected, vetted and properly inducted. Our team includes industry experts, best-selling authors and BCS Oral examiners. Click here to view our trainers.
4. Choice of learning styles
From in-person or virtual classroom courses to flexible e-learning at your own pace, however you like to learn AssistKD has a training course to suit you. To find out more about the different styles of learning available to you click here.
5. Excellent customer service
AssistKD are committed to delivering excellent customer service, living the values and practices of our customer experience courses. Taking a personal approach and treating every one of our customers as a VIP, we aim to:
- respond to queries and requests as quickly and efficiently as possible;
- do everything we can to support our customers;
- listen to customer feedback to inform continuous improvement.