AssistKD's Writing Effective, Testable Use Cases course provides delegates with guidance on when use cases should be used, what writing style should be adopted and how supporting use case diagrams should be structured. Key areas covered are:
- Initial identification
- Different styles of Use Case at varying levels of precision
- The relationship of use case descriptions to testing
- Activity diagrams
- Realisation of use cases in sequence diagrams
The course is exercise-based, culminating in a significant case study where participants convert unstructured textual requirements into a set of either system or business use cases.
To give you more of an idea of what you’ll learn and how the course will help you, here’s a quick guide to the 2 days.
- Introduction to use cases
- Use Case Diagrams
- Use Case Descriptions
- Activity Diagrams
- Structured Use Cases
- Realising Use Cases
- Use case through various development approaches
- Case Study
A comprehensive course manual is provided and the course can be tailored to reflect the emphasis required by the customer.