Analysts Anonymous contains interesting articles, notices and general updates from contributors around the business world.
This issue covers:
- Engineering Better Requirements
- Balancing Team Resources
- Business Analyst of the Year Award 2017
- To be or not to be, Agile
- Business Analysis Conference Europe
- IIBA and KPMG Analyse the Analysts
This issue covers: Embedding New Practices,
BAs Get Together (September Conference),
The BA Career - Choice or Convenience?,
One Might Want to Capture Them All*
and Creativity and Innovation for BAs.
This issue covers: Creative Hiring,
State of the BA Nation, Change Begins
With Me, Are you a Business Analyst?
and the Effective Computer.
This issue covers: Building "Brand Me",
Embedding Lean in Skipton Building Society,
The Business Alchemist, Business Analyst
Conference Europe 2015 and Candidate Retention.
This issue covers: Understanding the business problem,
The BA practice manager view of recruitment,
The indispensable BA and the surprising truth
that you work in sales and Grow your own business analysts.
This issue covers: 10 tips for writing better requirements,
the BA Practice Manager view of recruitment: Candidate Attraction,
Business Analysis Conference Europe, Why CIOs need Business Analysts,
Business Analyst of the Year 2014, Evaluating the maturity of a
business analysis practice.
This issue covers: Leading and Running a BA Practice, Business Analysis - the Third Wave, The BA Parent - an argument for early involvement, Business Analysis - leading by default and BAs at the Top Table.
This issue covers: the introverted analyst,
the Expert BA Award, Business Architecture,
Facilitative Leadership, BA of the Year 2013,
Twitter for BAs, the Business Analysis Conference
Europe 2013 and the laws for mind maps.
This issue covers selling for business analysts,
project analysis costs, package at the sharp end
- a John Lewis case study, the courage to ask,
the annual IIBA survey 2012 and
the iterative business analyst.
A decade of informed comment for the BA
and Business Change Community.
A compilation of Analysts Anonymous articles and editorials
penned by leading business analysts and commentators.
This issue covers: State of the Nation
- UK IIBA Business Analysis Survey 2011
- Business Intelligence - another role for the BA?
- The Required Skills of the Expert Business Analysts
- Business Analysis Conference Europe -
Business Analyst of the year 2012 -
Good BAs - nature or nuture?
This issue covers: Business Analysis:
A Coat of Many Colours - Why Recognise the Expert BA?
- An Enlightened Contractor- A Process is a Promise-
The BA and the Job Interview- The 4 Essential Ps for Innovation
- Business Analyst of the Year 2011.
This issue covers: Bring Clarity, Creativity and Engagement
to your Business Analysis Work - Business Analyst of the Year 2011
- Business Analysis Conference Europe 2011 - The Challenge of E-learning
- The Importance of Relationships - View from the Bridge - BA Career Structures
- Using Words & Pictures to Tell the Whole Story - The Midlands BA Forum -
BA Summit 2010/2011.
This issue covers: BA Conference Part 1:
Business Analysis as a Learning Process -
Nobody Knows Your Business Like Your Own Business Analysts
- BA Conference Part 2: Career Path and Qualifications Panel Discussion
- Is Business Analysis a Profession Yet? - UK IIBA Business Analyst of the Year 2010.
This issue covers: Get the audience you deserve -
The BA role on Agile teams - Seminar Summary:
Agile and the role of the BA - Inheriting a team.
This issue covers: Business Analysts and Project Managers:
Working Together - Three Ways to Make Requirements-Gathering
More Effective - Business Analysis and Project Management, Roles
and Inter-relationship - news of the 2010 BA of the Year Award.
This issue covers: How to be innovative when
building business requirements - Qualifications
in business analysis (by Paul Turner - Director AssistKD)
- Establishing a BA community - Can we do without business
analysts? - Stop press: BA of the Year Award (sponsored by AssistKD).
This issue covers: Building a business analysis capability at the Pru
- BA as internal consultant (part 2) - Business Analyst of the year
(sponsored by AssistKD) - So you want to be a business analyst?
This issue covers: Tune in to get the best out of a mixed bunch -
BA career planning: the Watson model - The BA as internal consultant
(part1) - How persuasive is your writing?
This issue covers: Business analysis re-engineering:
a reality check - Credibility and business analysis
(by Debra Paul - Managing Director AssistKD)
- Skandia: evolution of a BA team.
This issue covers: Get me a good business analyst
- Business analysts and the UML - Matrix management
versus traditional management.
This issue covers: IT-enabled business change - Business
analysis for softies - The problem of requirements
- Business analysis: it's not just about requirements
(by James Cadle - Director AssistKD).