The winner of the Business Analyst of the Year Award 2019 – sponsored by AssistKD and IIBA UK – is Linda Parker of Registers of Scotland. The judges described Linda as “an incredibly innovative and empathic analyst, leading the development of the profession in Scotland”.
Linda was presented with the award by Paralympian, Crossbench Peer in the House of Lords and Broadcaster, Tanni Grey-Thompson.
The presentation was made at the Business Analysis Conference Europe 2019 in London. Congratulations to Linda and to all the other finalists (see list below) who attended the ceremony at the conference.
- Amy Macaulay - John Lewis Partnership
- Bronia Anderson-Kelly - Sabiduria Ltd
- Emma Myers - Bank of England
- Jennie Polgrean - CMC Partnership
- Kei Poon - Bank of England
- Lauren Howes - Bank of England
- Linda Parker - Registers of Scotland
- Nikkita Vilas - Aviva
- Ravi Kumar - Nityasoft Limited
To view all the finalists and read their biographies click here.