Finalists for 2019’s AssistKD and IIBA sponsored Business Analyst of the Year Award have just been announced. This year’s competition attracted a high number of entries from BAs working on a variety of projects and in a wide range of industry sectors. As a result, the judging process to decide on the finalists has proved extremely challenging. However, we are pleased to announce that nine finalists have been selected and they are named below.
- Amy Macaulay - John Lewis Partnership
- Bronia Anderson-Kelly - Sabiduria Ltd
- Emma Myers - Bank of England
- Jennie Polgrean - CMC Partnership
- Kei Poon - Bank of England
- Lauren Howes - Bank of England
- Linda Parker - Registers of Scotland
- Nikkita Vilas - Aviva
- Ravi Kumar - Nityasoft Limited
To view all the finalists and read their biographies click here.
Each of the finalists attended a 30-minute interview in London on 6th September 2019 and the winner will be announced at the BA Conference Europe on Tuesday 24th September. Full details here.
UK Business Analyst of the Year Award 2018 – sponsored by AssistKD – is Danielle Harley of Allianz Insurance