Stop press: This years' BA of the Year finalists have now been announced. This year, the competition was extremely stiff, with entries from a large field of highly-experienced and high-achieving business analysts. Assessing the applications has been very challenging and narrowing the field to only five finalists has proved impossible. As a result, this year we have eight finalists. They are in alphabetical order.
- Ragu Avinasilingam (Lloyds Banking Group)
- Adam Blair (National Grid)
- Judith Crooks (Aviva)
- Elizabeth Downing (Diligenta)
- Simon Hancock (Nationwide Building Society)
- Nicola Percy (Deloitte)
- Ian Richards (Capita Transformation)
- Rituraj Saikia (Wipro)
Find out more about the finalists here>
Finalist interviews are booked for 6th September with the winner to be announced at the European BA Conference on September 20th.
Watch this space for more news.