AssistKD is an accredited training organisation for BCS, A4Q and Axelos/PeopleCert.
Many of our courses include an examination approved by BCS or other examination institute. These remotely invigilated exams can be taken online at a convenient time after the course is completed.
We are also the creators of the syllabuses and examinations that lead to the BCS Advanced Diploma in Business Analysis. These exams can also be taken online following the AssistKD courses and are remotely invigilated.
For delegates attending selected virtual or e-learning courses, online examinations may be taken using an online proctoring service.
BCS approved online examinations are available in the following subjects:
- Foundation: Business Analysis, Business Change, Systems Development, Project Management
- Practitioner: Business Analysis Practice, Requirements Engineering, Modelling Business Processes
- BA Professional: Agile Business Analysis, Business Architecture, Advanced Requirements Engineering, Benefits Planning & Realisation, Stakeholder Engagement, Team Leadership, Data Analysis, Business Finance
Each BCS exam consists of 40 multiple-choice questions with a pass mark of 26/40.
Additional Time for Candidates whose first language is not English
Where a candidate’s first language is not English, an additional 15 minutes is allowed. Such candidates are required to sign a declaration to that effect. Foreign language candidates are also entitled to the use of a paper dictionary (to be supplied by the candidate), however you must advise AssistKD at least two weeks in advance of the examination.
What we offer:
- The widest available range of examination subjects
- Easy on-line booking process
- Fast turnaround - online exam results issued immediately