Programme managers, project managers, business change managers (BCMs), experts, senior responsible owners (SROs) and advisers working within a programme office as well as other specialist/governance roles involved in supporting programmes following the MSP (4th edition, 2011) guidance.
The MSP® combined course prepares delegates to be capable of applying the MSP guidance (4th edition, 2011) in a relatively uncomplicated programme, or perform one of the key roles such as business change manager or project manager.
Both the MSP Foundation and Practitioner certificates are covered and practiced in this course.
Duration: 5 days
The course is interactive, combining presentations, discussions and exercises; including exam practice for both Foundation and Practitioner certificates (4th edition). Evening consolidation and preparation work is required in order to gain maximum benefit from the course.
Delegates will be provided a printed course manual as well as a copy of the MSP book (4th edition, Axelos 2011).
For virtual courses delegates will also be provided with a link to an electronic copy of the manual.
Yes, both the Foundation and Practitioner exams.
- 75 multiple choice questions per paper with one mark available per question (including five trial questions not counted in score)
- 60 minutes, closed book.
- 35/70 marks or 50% required to pass
- 8 objective testing questions per paper – 80 marks available
- 2½ hours, open book (a copy of the MSP guide).
- 40/80 marks (50%) required to pass
Delegates involved with business change and project work may also consider other courses such as those in our Architecture, Business Analysis and project management sections; our stakeholder engagement and team leadership courses are particularly relevant to this subject.
Course: MSP® (Managing Successful Programmes) Combined (a five-day course)
- PT: Overview, principles, and governance themes overview
- OP: Organization and programme office
- VS: Vision
- LS: Leadership and stakeholder engagement
- BM: Benefits management
- BL: Blueprint design and delivery
- PL: Planning and control
- BC: The Business case
- RM: Risk and issue management
- QA: Quality and assurance management
- TF: Transformational flow
©Assist Knowledge Development Ltd.