AssistKD delivers on-site courses in all of our specialist subject areas - business analysis, systems development, project management and consultancy practice.
Usually these courses take place on the client's site, but they may be held at a venue close to the client's offices or at AssistKD's London and Edinburgh training centres.
Why book AssistKD on-site courses?
- On-site courses are an efficient use of training and development budgets.
- Blended learning programmes, utilising a mix of our online learning and classroom courses, can be delivered.
- Course timings and structure can be tailored according to your needs.
- Courses can be organised for dates that are convenient for you and your team.
- Reduced travel costs and time for the course attendees.
- Examination sessions can be arranged to take place on your site at a date and time convenient for your candidates.
- If required, we can develop and deliver tailored training sessions that address your specific needs.
To find out more, please contact us on email@example.com or call 01844 211665.