In response to a continuing demand for customer experience courses, AssistKD is delighted to announce the release of a new 3 day classroom course: Customer Experience.
In the age of digital transformation, it has become critical for organisations to continually enhance their customer experience. This includes service design, enhancement of processes and innovating through technology, to offer engaged, responsive and personalised experiences across the customer experience journey.
This course introduces participants to a customer experience (CX) change framework and will cover a range of techniques to help transform your organisation’s customer experience ecosystem.
Topics covered include:
- The organisation’s values
- Listening to define the ‘voice of the customer’
- Measuring an organisation’s level of customer experience maturity
- Designing and implementing a transformed customer experience
- Ongoing measurement and adjustment
- Embedding the new customer experience culture
Click here to see the full CX course outline and a schedule of public course dates at our training centre at De Vere West One, 9-10 Portland Place, London W1B 1PR.