Finalists for 2019’s AssistKD and IIBA sponsored Business Analyst of the Year Award have just been announced. This year’s competition attracted a high number of entries from BAs working on a variety of projects and in a wide range of industry sectors. As a result, the judging process to decide on the finalists has proved extremely challenging. However, we are pleased to announce that nine finalists have been selected and they are named below.
- Amy Macaulay - John Lewis Partnership
- Bronia Anderson-Kelly - Sabiduria Ltd
- Emma Myers - Bank of England
- Jennie Polgrean - CMC Partnership
- Kei Poon - Bank of England
- Lauren Howes - Bank of England
- Linda Parker - Registers of Scotland
- Nikkita Vilas - Aviva
- Ravi Kumar - Nityasoft Limited
To view all the finalists and read their biographies click here.
Each of the finalists attended a 30-minute interview in London on 6th September 2019 and the winner will be announced at the BA Conference Europe on Tuesday 24th September. Full details here.