Tobias Leonard, employed by Aviva, is the second AssistKD apprentice to successfully complete the IS Business Analysis apprenticeship. A huge ‘well done’ to Tobias and special thanks to all at Aviva and Pete Thompson (the AssistKD mentor) for all their hard work over the last 18 months.
If you are interested in learning more about the IS Business Analysis apprenticeship, AssistKD’s Lawrence Darvill will be presenting on an IIBA webinar “The BA Apprenticeship Scheme: everything prospective employers/line managers need to know”. This Webinar will give you an overview of the apprenticeship scheme and why you might benefit from utilising the scheme. It will include:
- The content and format of the BA apprenticeship scheme.
- Key elements of the scheme including the “Standard” and “Occupational Brief”
- What having a BA apprentice work for you involves
- Making a business case for developing BA apprentices
- Challenges to be aware of
- Q & A session with Lawrence providing expert responses and advice
To find our more or register for this event click here