Business Acceptance Testing focuses on the scope and objectives of acceptance testing, placing it within quality assurance and quality control as a whole so that the unique perspective of the acceptance tester can be understood. Over half of this Business Acceptance Testing course requires the participant to create test scripts using practical test design techniques. Standard ISTQB terminology is used where appropriate meaning that the course is consistent with testing terminology used by BCS (ISEB) qualified testers.
To give you more of an idea of what you’ll learn and how the course will help you, here’s a quick guide to the day.
- Testing for business acceptance
- Scoping and documenting requirements
- Test design techniques
- Test planning, management and confirmation
A printed copy of the latest edition of the comprehensive course manual will be sent to your home address in good time for the start of your course. Our delegates tell us that having access to a physical document is beneficial as both a reference document and for taking notes during the course. In addition, a link will be emailed to you to enable you to access an electronic copy of the same comprehensive manual for convenient future reference.
Business Acceptance Testing (a one-day course)
Testing for business acceptance
- The objectives of acceptance testing
- Business acceptance in the ‘V’ model
- Principles and vocabulary of testing
- The fundamental test process
- Testing roles and responsibilities
- Functional and non-functional testing
- Test documentation
Scoping and documenting requirements
- Context diagram
- Use case diagram
- Different types of requirements
- The requirements document
- The requirements catalogue
Test design techniques
- Activity diagrams
- Decision tables
- Decision trees
- State machine diagrams
Test planning, monitoring and control
- Progress, monitoring and control
- Incident management
- Confirmation testing
©Assist Knowledge Development Ltd.