During the Covid-19 lockdown period, it is not possible to run the AssistKD public examination sessions. These examination sessions will be restarted once restrictions have been lifted.
Customers who attend an AssistKD Learning From Home course are able to take online examinations in the following subjects:
- Foundation: Business Analysis, Business Change, Systems Development, Project Management
- Practitioner: Business Analysis Practice, Requirements Engineering, Modelling Business Processes
- BA Professional: Agile Business Analysis, Advanced Requirements Engineering, Benefits Planning & Realisation, Stakeholder Engagement, Team Leadership, Data Analysis, Business Finance
AssistKD is an accredited BCS Professional Certifications (ISEB) examination provider. Most courses also include an exam, which is taken at the end of the course.
AssistKD runs public examination sessions at fortnightly intervals at its central London offices. It is possible to book these as stand-alone exams via the online exam schedule.
We are also the creators of the examinations that lead to the BCS Advanced Diploma. These exams can be taken at the end of AssistKD courses and are invigilated by BCS.
What we offer:
- The widest available range of examination subjects
- A sample paper (for most subjects) when an exam is booked
- Fast turnaround - exam results issued within 2 weeks
- Easy on-line booking process
- Convenient locations in Central London and close to Oxford
Locations: De Vere West One, London, W1B 1PR and The Sanderum Centre, 30A Upper High Street Thame OX9 3EX
Dates: Every fortnight on Fridays (at 13.30 and 15.15) in London and monthly on Saturday mornings in Thame
There are two formats of examination. For Business Analysis Practice, Requirements Engineering and Modelling Business Processes, the examination is closed book, and the exam lasts for one hour and 15 minutes.
For all the other Practitioner level examinations, the exam session is 'open book' and you are free to bring your own books and notes to the examination.
The exam will start promptly at the above time. You should aim to arrive approximately 15 minutes before the exam start time.
Please note that you should bring photo identification (passport or photo driving licence) with you to the exam. You will not be allowed to sit the exam without appropriate identification.
Additional Time for Candidates whose first language is not English
If your first language is not English, an additional 15 minutes will be allowed. You will be required to sign a declaration to that effect. Foreign language candidates are also entitled to the use of a paper dictionary (to be supplied by the candidate). However, you should advise us in advance of the start of your course/examination.
Your exam result, with your mark, will be emailed to you within 14 days of sitting the exam. BCS will send an official notice of your result, with your certificate if appropriate, within 8 weeks of taking the exam.